Our Hydropel® Formula is the perfect ‘last stage protection’ sealant to compliment the Waterless Wash & Wax.
1. Apply in a dry, cool area.
2. Lightly wet the applicator pad supplied, not the vehicle directly.
3. Apply to the surface evenly in circles using light pressure & overlap each section.
4. Once applied, leave to dry for a maximum of 10 minutes.
5. Buff off residue using clean Microfibre Cloth.
Hydropel® can be used on most materials including paint, glass, alloys and rubber – ensuring that your entire car will be protected from all manner of tougher winter elements. Hydropel® will not remove any existing wax layer.
Hydropel® provides a premium barrier against contaminants like road salt, acid rain, bird droppings and other elements. For extended protection, the formula can be regularly applied and layered with a minimum of 8hrs gap between applications.
The unique formula acts like a liquid force field creating a remarkable water beading and surface glaze that bonds to the surface of cars like an invisible clear coat and, incredibly, can last up to six months!